All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
UNVEIL is a real-time, de-mixing based plug-in that allows attenuating or boosting reverb components within a mixed signal of any channel count, including mono sources, as well as modifying reverb characteristics.
Additionally, UNVEIL allows you to bring the key features of a recording into focus, or move them to the background, by attenuating or boosting perceptionally less important signal components.
Based on our proprietary, artificial intelligence based MAP (Mixed-Signal Audio Processing) technology, UNVEIL allows fixing previously unusable location audio and dialog, tightening up live music recordings, removing reverb and “mud” from musical signals, as well as creative sound design.
- Audio engineers can attenuate reverb in recordings
- Film mixers and dialog editors can remove reverb from dialog and location sound
- Music producers can turn vintage drum-loops rich in reverb into dry recordings, and vice-versa
- Foley artists can remove ambience from sub-optimally captured sounds
- Mix and mastering engineers can bring key mix elements into focus by attenuating components commonly referred to as "mud"
Questions on Unveil De-Reverberation Plugin
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Apple Mac computer
- OSX 10.5.8 or newer
- Intel CPU with at least 2 Cores
- Apple AU (AudioUnits), Steinberg VST 2.4 or Avid RTAS/AAX compatible Host software
- Internet Connection for Software Activation