Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
PITCHMAP is the world's first and only plug-in that allows processing the pitch of individual sounds within mixed signals in real-time. It lets you change the melodies and harmonies of any recording by simply playing your own on a MIDI keyboard or creating a pitch map using our stream-lined GUI, and optionally corrects any tuning issues at the same time.
As if that weren't enough, PITCHMAP provides functions to remove or extract individual sounds from a mix, and can apply advanced synthesizer-like sound transformations to your audio. In short, it is an inspiring musical instrument, a precision corrective tool and the only processor that literally lets you shape music with your hands.
Actually, we decided to make it easier to complete your pitch processing toolkit, by offering a side-grade for users of the most popular pitch processing products. We know that times are hard, and that you may already be invested into other pitch tools...so here's your cut, courtesy of Zynaptiq!
So what's the deal? If you have one of the following products, you are eligible for the side-grade:
- Celemony Melodyne Editor, Studio or Assistant
- Antares Auto Tune 7, Auto Tune Live
- iZotope Nectar
- Waves Tune, Tune LT
The side-grade is priced at an unbelievably low SRP of USD 199 / EURO 179 (incl. 19% VAT) - that is around 50% off! - and is available only for a limited time...so grab it while you can!
- Engineers can correct tuning accuracies in mixed recordings
- Composers can try different harmonies for their works in an immediate, hassle-free and inspiring manner
- Music producers that work with sampled material can now sculpt the music inside the samples as if they were clay in the hands of a potter
- DJs can adapt the key/scale of their songs to fit into a seamless set
- Sound designers get a bunch of unique new ways of creating the sounds that make the films and games of today so immersive
- Mash-Up artists and Re-Mixers now spend minutes instead of hours (or days) adapting the components they use to fit each other
- Rapid song/score prototyping using existing recordings that can be transformed to be something new on-the-fly
- Mix element suppression/isolation under MIDI control
- Creating unique synthesizer sounds based on a live input
- Create instant remixes and professional accompaniment tracks directly from your favorite songs or play list
Questions on Pitchmap SG Side Grade Pitch Processor
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
- Apple Mac computer
- OSX 10.5.8 or newer
- Intel CPU with at least 2 Cores
- Apple AU (AudioUnits) compatible Host software
- Internet Connection for Software Activation
Please note that after purchasing the side-grade, you will be required to validate your eligibility by providing information pertaining to the product you are side-grading from. All mentioned product names and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Product comparisons serve to clarify functional differences only.