All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
ORANGE VOCODER AU from Zynaptiq is a real-time vocoder plug-in for Mac OS X that features a built-in thirty-two voice synthesizer, eight different vocoder algorithms ranging from analog modeled circuits to digital cross-synthesis modes, filter-bank freezing and reverb, a ten-band graphic EQ, and more. The vocoder engine's carrier and modulator inputs can be sourced from the plug-in input, a side-chain input, and the internal synthesizer, and changing the routing is as simple as clicking one or two switches.
The integrated virtual analog synthesizer features two oscillators with ring-modulation and hard-sync. The software provides analog emulation and sampled waveforms, and uses a 4-pole low-pass filter to shape them. Also available are a distortion circuit, dual LFOs, and an envelope follower. The synthesizer can be triggered via MIDI, or by using the on-screen keyboard.
- Real-time vocoder effects plug-in for Mac OS X
- Flexible carrier/modulator routing, including side-chain input
- Integrated thirty-two-voice virtual analog synthesizer
- Eight unique vocoder algorithms
- 3-channel mixer for blending carrier and modulator with the vocoder's output
- HF pass-through and voiced/unvoiced detector with noise generator
- Filterbank Freeze and Filterbank Reverb
- Ten-band graphic EQ with analyzer
- Stereo widening function
- Integrated hall reverb
Questions on Orange Vocoder
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Intel CPU running at 1.5 GHz or faster
- OS X 10.6.8 or newer
- Audio Units (AU) compatible host software