All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
Note: This is an Audio Units plugin only. There is no support for VST or RTAS
MORPH AU is a real-time plug-in for structural audio morphing, the sonic equivalent of one object slowly changing its shape to become a different object - like, for example, one face becoming another.
Originally developed by Prosoniq based on their automatic audio morphing invention for the Atari and Silicon Graphics platforms in 1983, MORPH AU for Mac OS X remains a cutting edge solution that delivers unparalleled results.
Create seamless morphing transitions, new hybrid sounds that combine aspects of existing ones, physically impossible instruments, the furthest-out creature and robot voices, talkbox-esque effects and other outrageously unique new sounds. If you're looking for that signature sound, look no further, MORPH is for you!
- Unique feature-aware structural audio morphing algorithm
- Morphs between two input channels or input and side-chain
- Dual morphing circuits with crossfade option
- Uses cutting edge signal transform technology for superb fidelity and intelligibility
- Both inputs can be mixed into the output or switched to solo
- Built-In Hall Reverb and stereo width enhancement
Questions on Morph 1 Structural Audio Morphing Plugin
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Apple Mac computer
- OSX 10.6.8 or newer
- Intel CPU running at 1.5 gHz or faster
- Apple AU (AudioUnits) compatible Host software (such as Apple Logic, MotU Digital Performer, Ableton Live, Presonus Studio One and more)
- PLEASE NOTE that there is no support for VST or RTAS