Affordable class-A stereo equalizer for your 500 series rack!
The xfilter 500 is a true linked stereo EQ in the 500 series format. It gives you the expensive sound of an all class-A equalizer in a surprisingly affordable package, with a precise stereo image based on computer-selected, stepped potentiometers and low tolerance film capacitors.
This EQ is serious about flexibility. It offers high and low shelf bands which can be switched into high and low cut filters with resonance, two mid peak filters with wide and narrow Q, plus additional passive LC stages with shielded coils for a glorious top end.
With its exceptionally open sound, straight transient projection and solid punch, the xfilter is the perfect match for your xpressor – or any other piece of delicious outboard gear!
- 100% Class-A Topology
- Expensive boutique sound made affordable.
- True Stereo Operation
- Two channels, just one set of controllers.
- Resonance High & Low Pass Filters
- Extremely useful secret weapons.
- Additional Passive High-Band
- Magic LC polish for opening up the top end.
- Switchable Filter Quality
- Wide and narrow Q for the parametric mids.
- Special Low Tolerance Pots and Caps
- Computer-selected for better stereo accuracy.
- Stepped Controllers
- Fast and easy recall guaranteed.
- Made in Germany
- Build quality without compromise.
Questions on Xfilter 500 Stereo 4-Band EQ
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Frequency response: <10 Hz - 400 kHz (-3.0 dB)
- THD+N @ 0 dBu, 20 Hz - 22 kHz: 0.0018 %
- THD+N @ +10 dBu, 20 Hz - 22 kHz: 0.005 %
- Noise floor, 20 Hz - 20 kHz (A-weighted): -98 dBu
- Dynamic range, 20 Hz - 22 kHz: 120 dB
- Maximum input level: +21 dBu
- Maximum output level: +21 dBu
- Input impedance: 10 kOhm
- Output impedance: 68 Ohm