The Modbox from WMD is a modulation source for all needs, including an skewable LFO, a sample and hold, and a white noise generator. There are two LFOs, one with three phase shifted outputs (0, 120, and 240 degrees), and the other is skewable from saw to triangle to ramp waveshapes.
The Sample and Hold section receives its clock from LFO2, or externally with a Gate signal. It samples from the White noise unless something is patched into the sample input.
Both LFOs are able to be synchronized to external clocks by holding the waveshape button.
- Two independent, clock syncable LFOs
- Sample and hold circuit
- White noise generator
- Three phase LFO with 3 shapes and independent outputs for 0, 120, and 240 degrees out of phase.
- Skewable LFO with three wave shapes controllable with knob or CV
- Fast and easy syncing with external clocks
Questions on Modbox Modulation Source - 6HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: 40mm
- Current Draw: 75mA@+12v, 27mA@-12v