DPLR is a delay module with two interactive delay lines, each with 750mS of delay time.
One input is split to two delays which share overall delay time (DELAY) and regeneration (REGEN). Side B has control over its delay offset (SPREAD) from side A.
Delay, Spread and Regen are all voltage controllable. Regen at max will echo indefinitely, and can create interesting noise swashes.
The pushbutton at the top taps through seven different crosstalk configurations (Regen isolated through ping-pong). Push and hold to change through four different Regen
Filter settings from very bright to dark.
- Dual delay lines for stereo effects or stacked delays
- Control knobs for Regeneration (feedback), Delay crossfade (between A & B), Spread of delay B from delay A, and Delay amount.
- CV inputs for Delay time, spread, and regeneration
- Two outputs for stereo applications
- 7 different crosstalk configurations controlled with pushbutton
- Hold pushbutton for different regeneration filter types
Questions on DPLR Dual Delay - 4HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 4HP
- Depth: 45mm
- Current Draw: 67mA @ +12V, 31mA @ -12V