The SSM Expand 8 HP module provides extended functionality of the SSM.
- Gate/Trig: Gate (Green LED lit) provides 10V outputs for each routing button. It mirrors the routing shown by the SSM LEDs. Trig mode (Red LED lit) will output a trigger when a step (CV, Step/Gate or Reset) is taken. Pushing a routing button will not change the output thus providing synchronized triggers.
- Trigger Length: CV and knob provide adjustable trigger length.
- Retrig on Step: When on, gates and triggers will retrigger quickly when a step is taken.
- Invert Behavior: When on, routings that are OFF will produce ON triggers or Gates.
- DAC3/4: Two 4 bit DAC outputs that output a weighted 4 bit voltage between 0 and 5 volts. From routing columns 3 and 4.
- Step: Outputs a trigger for each step, reset or CV change that is made to the SSM.
- Installation: Connect the 20 pin ribbon cable to the GTExp header on the SSM, and the ToSSM connector on the Expand. Red Stripe Down.
Questions on Sequential Switch Matrix Expander - 8HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- 8 HP Width
- .25mm Depth
- 10V Gate Outputs
- +12v: 40mA Current Draw
- -12v: 3mA Current Draw
- 12 Month Manufacturer Warranty