Arpitecht, from WMD, is a voltage controlled arpeggio generator and quantizer. It is designed to help bring diatonic tuning in to the Eurorack realm, for aid in musical applications of modular synthesizers.
Melodies created by the Arpitecht can span 8 octaves and follow (or imply) chord changes. Acid basslines can be instantly performed. Even generative sequences can be produced with constant evolving patterns. With the companion module, Triad, it can also generate polyphonic chords.
The Arpitecht has 16 different scales, with a unique set of "note masks", which allows for hundreds of note combinations, programmable via knobs or with CV control. Also included are 32 rhythmic patterns, as well as 32 slide patterns all controllable via CV. All one needs is a static clock to get evolving harmonic motion.
- Voltage controlled Quantizer and Arpeggio Generator.
- 16 scales
- Hundreds of note combinations possible
- Inspiring to creativity and easy to "land" somewhere new
- 8 octave range
- Intuitive front panel and "keyboard" LED layout
- Rhythm and Slide Rhythm options for added variety to your arpeggio
Questions on Arpitecht Arpeggiator - 12HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 12HP
- Depth: TBA
- Current Draw: TBA