All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email in one business day.
Scheps Parallel Particles is a plugin designed in conjunction with Grammy-winning producer and engineer Andrew Scheps. Providing an easy-to-use interface for performing some of Scheps's common tricks, Parallel Particles makes professional-sounding tonal and dynamic shaping simple.
Andrew Scheps has worked with such artists as RHCP, Adele, Metallica, and more. Focused on providing energetic and emotionally powerful tone shaping, Parallel Particles is a brilliant engineer's wisdom in plugin form.
- Four processes developed with Andrew Scheps to shape your mix
- "Sub" and low end presence by altering resonance rather than EQ
- "Air" synthesizes natural-sounding, present high frequencies through analysis of lower frequencies
- "Bite" tightens note attacks to add drama, presence, and dynamics
- "Thick" adds body and darkness to your sound by altering midrange concentration
- Simple user interface
- Parallel processing
Questions on Scheps Parallel Particles Plugin
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- CPU: Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 4GB free disk space
- Mac OS: 10.9.5-10.11.6 / 10.8.5 for ProTools 10 only
- Windows OS: Windows 7 with SP1 64 bit / Windows 8.1 64 bit / Windows 10 64 bit
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768