The Triple Wreck from Wampler is one of the gnarliest pedals in Wamplers lineup. This pedal is designed to conjure the spirit of the Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier amp, and it does just that. The Triple Wreck is capable of a huge range of tones, with controls for Volume, Gain, Treble, Mids, Bass, Boost Contour, and a switch for Hard or Brutal Voicing. With a separate footswitch for the boost channel, coupled with the Boost Contour knob (only active on the boost channel) players can achieve some tone change along with gain increase when the Boost is engaged.
- Handbuilt in the U.S.A.
- High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
- Completely true bypass
- Completely original design
- Boost Switch to give you extra gain / or Fuzz
- Hard/Brutal switch giving you extra voicing options
- Simply the best at that scooped metal tone
Questions on Triple Wreck Modern Rectified Distortion
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 3.50" x 4.50" x 1.5" (88.9mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
- Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss)
- Power draw: 23mA