The Ego Compressor from Wampler is an extremely useful tool for controlling the level of a guitar while leaving the tone and playing dynamics virtually untouched. This pedal does allow users to blend between 100% dry and 100% compressed, and along with the rest of the controls this allows for a wide range of possibilities. With controls for Volume, Blend, Sustain, Tone, and Attack, dialing in the right amount of compression to even out levels is very easy.
- Handbuilt in the U.S.A.
- High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
- Completely true bypass (via highly durable relay switching)
- Top mounted jacks for tightly packed pedal boards!
- Five controls – volume, sustain, attack, tone and blend
- Blend control allows you to get sustain only – no noticeable effect on the attack of the note (great for playing with distortion)
- Tone control adds in high frequencies giving you plenty of clarity and ‘jangle’
Questions on Ego Compressor Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss)
- Power draw: 14mA
- 3.5" x 4.5" x 1.5" (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches