The Vanguard from Walrus audio will funk up your tone with not one, but two phasers. Deeper than the mariana trench, smoother than fine scotch whisky, this pedal is capable of some otherworldly modulation.
The Vanguard can produce anything from mild pleasant phasing, all the way to insane fast beating double phased madness and everything in between. It features controls for Dry Mix, Rate, Depth, Regen, and wet mix for the top phaser (10 stage), and Rate, Depth, Tweak and a three position switch for 10, 4 and 6 stages for the bottom phaser. It also includes the ability to save three presets, and remote and expression pedal inputs.
- Blend between two phaser types for unheard of textures!
- Three selectable modes to shape the series phaser
- 10-Stage with regeneration, 6-stage with pitch bend, and a 4-stage filter
- eight controls in total
- Single phaser usage available
- Input for remote controller or an expression pedal
Questions on Vanguard Dual Phaser Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Standard 9V DC Center Negative Power
- 150mA minimum needed
- Rugged Aluminum Case
- Dimensions: 5 ⅝” x 4 ⅝” x 1 ½”