The Phoenix Clean Power Supply is a 15-output isolated power supply, utilizing two internal custom wound toroidal transformers to provide the highest noise filtering and cleanest power, giving artists the purest sound in their signal chain possible.
The Phoenix fits under most pedal boards such as the PedalTrain PT-2 and up and we offer a pedal board mounting kit that is sold separately. The Phoenix comes in a durable midnight blue texture enclosure and can more than hold up to the demands of touring.
This unit comes with 15 – 2.1mm barrel black power cables, 2 – 2.5mm to 2.1mm (red to black) line 6 cables) and a detachable IEC Cable.
- All outputs are isolated.
- 15 Total outputs.
- Four 9V, 300mA (can power the larger digital pedals like the Strymon BigSky and Timeline)
- Eight 9V, 100mA
- Two outputs include a toggle switch option to run 9V or 12V
- One output includes a toggle switch option for 9V or 18V
- One Courtesy Outlet
Questions on Phoenix 120V Clean Power Supply
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 120V Power - US Power Standards Only
- Exact size: 9.75” long, 2.6” wide, 2” high.