The Messner Overdrive from Walrus Audio is a low gain, transparent sounding overdrive capable of a range of tones. While this pedal doesn't breach into the territory of more heavy distortion like the Iron Horse, it produces a wonderfully crisp and responsive overdrive tone that's perfect for laying back with chords and charging ahead with lead lines.
- Control knobs for Gain, Color and Output level
- Toggle switch between Open and Closed bypasses the clipping diodes when open, and engages when closed.
- Adjustable audio "breakup"
- The color knob works as a variable EQ
Questions on Messner Overdrive Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Dimensions: 4.77 x 2.9 x 2.3 inches
- Power: Standard 9V Pedal Power
- Current Draw: 20mA
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.