The Janus Tremolo Fuzz from Walrus Audio is not your average tremolo, nor is it your average fuzz, and if you chained any other tremolo and fuzz together you still wouldn't get what you would with the Janus.
The truly unique feature of this pedal is the dual joystick operation. This allows 2 different parameters to be changed at once from a single joystick, producing the ability to get some amazingly fluid changes unavailable from standard knob operation.
The Fuzz and Tremolo are capable of being used alone or combined to create wild movement and texture. The tremolo features joystick control for rate and depth and a knob for level. The fuzz features joystick control for tone and fuzz amount and knobs for level and blend. The Janus also features a three position switch for selecting clipping diode arrangements and a bass boost.
- Fuzz Joystick Controls Tone and Depth
- Tremolo Joystick Controls Speed and Depth
- Tremolo Level, Fuzz Level and Blend Knobs
- 3-Way Fuzz Toggle
- Bass Boost On/Off Toggle
- Independent Fuzz, Tremolo Bypass Switches
- True Bypass Footswitch
Questions on Janus Tremolo Fuzz Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 9V DC Operation
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended.
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
- 7.38” (18.74 cm) x 4.70” (11.93 cm) X 2.75” (6.98 cm)