The dvc1 is constructed around two VCAs with a wide breadth of options including the most important of all: the ability to color the signal in a musical way. Starting in dry mode, you get high-precision analogue amplification.But when the Color knob is turned, a warmer and more colourful timbre is added to the signal based on a finely-crafted state variable analog filter circuit. There’s more: Simultaneous linear and exponential control as well as specialised AC and DC coupled inputs are provided.
WIth a positive gain control, the dvca1 is a true “amplifier,” and flexible link modes let users create modulated panning.
- Two true analogue high-end VCAs
- Optional colour control based on state variable filter technology
- CV-input for colour modulation
- Simultaneous linear and exponential control and CV inputs
- Additional gain control for adding up to +12dB
- Separate AC and DC coupled inputs for audio rsp. control signals
- Separate summing output combining both signals
- Link mode for parallel modulation of two signals
- Anti-parallel link option for panning effects
Questions on dvca1 Dual VCA - 20HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Specs coming soon