Vintage Synth Lab's VCF-74 is a Eurorack voltage conrollable filter based on the Univox Mini-Korg's famous "Traveler" filter. Its cascaded dual filter design with resonance per filter allows for a huge variety of nuanced lowpass, highpass, and bandpass sounds difficult to coax out of other filters.
With input and output level controls as well as a signal boost between the high pass and low pass filters, the VCF-74 is an enormous, open playground for gain staging experimentation. For everything from smooth lowpass to fizzy, edgy bandpass and gritty coloration, the VCF-74 is an awesome expansion of the features that made the Traveler filter so great to begin with. Voltage control over cutoff and resonance for each filter just makes the deal (and the tones) that much sweeter.
- Modeled after the classic Korg Univox Mini-Korg Traveler filter
- Cascaded highpass and lowpass filter
- Gain control at every stage
- Voltage controllable resonance and cutoff for each filter
Questions on VCF-74 Filter - 14HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Width: 14hp
- Current draw: 38mA @ +12V / 44mA @ -12V