Plug in your mic & instrument & let your new voice—or voices—be heard.
The Electro-Harmonix Voice Box is a harmony machine and vocoder that packs a multi-functional vocal synth processor into a tough and compact chassis. Sing, and the Voice Box pedal gives you a troupe of backup singers following you in perfect harmony. Or use the built-in vocoder to unleash classic synth-robot sounds. The Voice Box's harmony processor creates 2- to 4-part harmonies directly from your vocals in the same key as your accompanying instrument. The Voice Box pedal's studio-quality reverb lets you independently add depth to your vocal harmony.
The focused 256-band articulate vocoder, designed by the same EMS genius who made vocoding famous, features adjustable harmonic enhancement and controllable formant shift.
- Harmonically matches any electric instrument you plug into it
- Professional quality pitch-shifting algorithm produces realistic harmonies
- The Low and High Harmony independently produces two harmony notes: 3rd and 5th
- 9 accessible programmable presets
- Natural Glissando
- Gender Bender knob allows for male/female formant modification
- Built-In Mic Pre with Phantom Power & Gain Switch
- Balanced XLR Line Output: Interface directly with any mixing board or A/D converter
- US96DC-200BI power supply included
Questions on Voice Box Harmony Machine & Vocoder
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Heavy Duty Pedal Enclsoure
- 9V Battery Operation
- 9V DC-100 1/8" tip Positive Power Supply Optional
- Dimensions: 8" x 7" x 3.5"
- Weight: 2lb.