All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
Please Note: Vienna MIR PRO requires one of the Vienna MIR RoomPacks in order be used.
Vienna MIR Pro is a reverberation engine for Mac and PC based on the revolutionary Multi Impulse Response (MIR) convolution technology. Based on the central concept of 'spatial mixing', the software blends all parts of the creative process into a single intuitive workflow. Any audio signal can be processed and delivered in stereo, or in various surround formats on up to eight different output channels. You may choose your acoustic spaces according to your needs from the various Vienna MIR RoomPacks that offer over 53,000 impulse responses of world famous concert halls and legendary studios / recording facilities as well as the outstanding acoustics of renowned churches.
Vienna MIR Pro is designed to get around the barrier that the mixing console is so often seen as, so that you can get rid of the two dimensional faders and pan pots by simply using the innovative MIR Control Icon to change volume or stereo width and even rotate instruments within a fluid three dimensional environment.
This is much more than just a multi sample of a hall. The software combines very specific directional frequency profiles with reflectional information from every instrument, assembling all of the acoustic interactions into an accurate and satisfying recreation of musicians playing their instruments in place and in space. Vienna MIR Pro is a multi source, multi directional, multi positional, and multi format solution to give your music the extra amount of depth it deserves.
- Mixing and Reverberation host software based on Multi Impulse Response Convolution
- Up to 5,000 individually recorded impulse responses for each room, depending on the size of the stage and the number of microphones
- Hosting Vienna Instruments and 3rd party 64-bit VSTi plugins
- Graphical user interface depicting 3D rednerigns of the selected room
- Pre listening function
- Microphone Position Offset allowing for the movement of virtual microphones in the room
- Up to 40 sectors per stage for instrument placement with interpolation between sectors
- Highly specialized impulses of line arrays in 60 degree steps in six horizontal directions as well as vertically
- Reverb length can be changed individually on a per microphone basis
- GUI options such as instrument grouping, hide icon, and instrument focus
- Intuitive multi parameter MIR Control Icon with direct access to the connected audio source with visual feedback
- Multiple wet signal busses allow for individual RoomEQ settings
- Click free auto guessing of instrument profiles for Vienna Instruments if used within Vienna Ensemble Pro
- Character Presets for quick timbral changes for most Vienna Instruments
- Room EQ and Master EQ
- Adjustable Room Tone
- Four channel ambisonics recordings for output of up to 8 channels in stereo and surround formats
- Works with any commonly used sampling frequency, up to 192 kHz
- Full latency compensation
- MIRacle plugin - Directaccess to tailor made algorithmic global reverb for 'sweetening'
- Over 900 MIRx pre confgirued placements and EQ settings for your instruments, precisely adjusted and perfectly seated in a concert hall or scoring stage
- Works with host DAWS that support the AU / VST / AAX Native / RTAS formats
- Optional one click integration in Vienna Ensemble / Vienna Ensemble Pro
Questions on Vienna MIR Pro 24 to MIR Pro Upgrade
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Vienna MIR RoomPack with dedicated impulse responses (sold separately)
- AU / VST / AAX Native / RTAS compatible host; also works stand-alone in combination with Vienna Ensemble Pro
- ViennaKey / SteinbergKey / ArturiaKey
- eLicenser Control Center software
For smaller projects, e.g., users of the Vienna Special Editions:
- PC Intel i7-Quad CPU or better, with Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (latest update) 64-bit
- Mac Intel i7-Quad CPU or better, OS X 10.8 or higher
- 12 GB RAM
For larger projects:
- PC Dual Intel Quad Core XEON 5520 or better, with Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (latest update) 64-bit
- Mac Pro 8-Core Xeon 5520 “Gainstown” or better, with OS X 10.8 or higher
- 24 GB RAM
- DirectX 10-capable video card with support for OpenGL 2.1 (WIN 7)