All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
The Vienna Imperial virtual grand piano is a class of its own. The venerable Bösendorfer Imperial 290-755 that our team hosted at the Silent Stage for two months was equipped with the famed piano manufacturer's CEUS technology, which allowed for the most precise and by far most extensive piano sample recordings ever conducted in the history of music technology. 1,200 recorded samples per key represent a magnitude of sampling detail that has been unthinkable up until now.
The innovative implementation of meticulously recorded pedal up and pedal down notes in up to 100 velocities, comprehensive sympathetic resonances, and multiple release samples make teh Vienna Imperial the most realistic sampled piano you've ever heard.
No less importantly, the Vienna Imperial is so easy to use. The Basic View of the user interface lets you choose between three recording positions. The advanced view gives you quick and easy access to more control options such as convolution reverb, EQ, pedal noises, sympathetic resonances, stereo width, MIDI sensitivity, and more. But don't get fooled by the slick interface, under the hood is a new proprietary piano engine that has been specifically designed to drive this massive amount of sample data and processing power. And when all is said and done, all that matters is how it sounds. Dare we say, the 'Passion of the Grand' has never been more real.
- Powerful proprietary piano engine
- Up to 100 velocities per key, 1,200 recorded samples per key
- Audience, player, and close microphone recording positions
- Recordings of sustain pedal up / down and soft pedal down
- Multiple release samples for different note lengths
- Repetition samples for pedal sustained notes
- Sympathetic resonances for sustain pedal up and down positions
- Adjustable pedal noises
- Easy to use interface with unique velocity histogram
- Convolution reverb featuring three halls of the famous Vienna Konzerthaus
- Global Equalizer and Per Note Equalizer
- Adjustable note volume
- Dynamic range control
- Lossless sample compression for using less hard disk space
- RAM Optimizer to unload unused samples out of RAM
- 24-bit / 44.1kHz in stereo
- Total of 69,633 samples
Questions on Vienna Imperial
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 running the latest update, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM
- ViennaKey / SteinbergKey / ArturiaKey
- 46.8 GB Free Hard Drive Space
Recommended System Settings
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 64-bit, Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 or higher, Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4 GB RAM
- SSD or 7,200 RPM or faster separate hard drive
- Host DAW that supports AU / VST / AAX Native / RTAS formats
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- AAX Native version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard