All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
This product will upgrade your version of Elements from Standard to Full.
Some very archaic elements are used here for sound production. This Collection offers exciting instruments such as the bass waterphone, the 5-octave lithophone, and the XXL tamtam. The waterphone is an unusual, evocative instrument with a diameter of 14 inches and is considerably larger than the waterphone used in the Percussion Collection. The more unusual sonic possibilities and a wider variety of colors are achieved by the additional sounding rods, their increased length, the larger opening and a bigger resonating body with more water. The oversized XXL tamtam, with a diameter of more than 65 inches, was treated with all the tricks of the trade, with a special nod to Stockhausen's opus 'Mikrophonie' and others. It was struck with metal rods, cardboard, and jigsaw blades, hit and rubbed with chains, and manhandled with fly swatters, an egg cutter, and even a massaging rod. The bottles contained in this Collection are blown with articulations such as sustains and flutter tonguing. The Elements Collection also features musical glasses, a glass harmonica, and a verrophone.
- Extended articulation list for the ultimate dynamics
- Up to 9 articulation groups per instrument
- 8,172 samples
Questions on Vienna Elements Upgrade to Full
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 running the latest update, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM
- ViennaKey / SteinbergKey / ArturiaKey
- 10.9 GB Free Hard Drive Space
Recommended System Settings
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 64-bit, Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 or higher, Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4 GB RAM
- SSD or 7,200 RPM or faster separate hard drive
- Host DAW that supports AU / VST / AAX Native / RTAS formats
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- AAX Native version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard