The Kick Lancet is a handy analogue percussion synthesizer with priority to kick-drum sounds – you might have expected this.
The heart of the Kick Lancet’s sound structure is an analogue oscillator that produces sine- and square waves, which can be blend seamless from one to the other. Two independent envelope generators with a decay/release phase can modulate the oscillator’s frequency and the VCA. Additionally the VCO pitch can be modulated by the fast LFO (3Hz to 3kHz, triangle). Noise and a pulse signal can be added in the MIXER section. And we have a BALLS controller for making it really big.
By using 16 controls, you can forge the sound of your bass drum playfully and effective to your liking and perfectly merge it into your tracks. In addition, we have designed all parameters with wide control ranges to allow creation of a broad spectrum of percussive sounds. Kick Lancet is not just the ideal foundation for rousing rhythms but also an outstanding expansion for any drum computer.
To be able to use Kick Lancet as flexible as possible, we have implemented different trigger mechanisms. Besides MIDI, there are three analogue inputs for audio-, gate- and switch-sound-triggering.
The Kick Lancet can be triggered by MIDI but beside that there are three different trigger inputs:
- GATE: A gate impulse can trigger the Kick Lancet in normal way, with additional accent or completely dynamical depending on the incoming voltage
- SWITCH: Simply short current trigger (i.e. momentary foot switch)
- AUDIO: Offers the possibility to trigger the Kick Lancet by an audio signal – static or dynamically. Also drum pads can be connected here
- 2 independent envelope generators with a decay/release phase
- Analogue oscillator that produces sine and square waves, which can be blend seamless from one to the other
- Noise and a pulse signal can be added in the mixer section
- Power supply included
Questions on Kick Lancet Analog Kick Drum Module
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- DECAY – controls decay time of VCA
- PITCH – oscillator frequency
- BEND – envelope intensity (pitch)
- TIME – BEND envelope speed
- FM FREQ – LFO frequency
- FM INT – LFO intensity (pitch)
- ATTACK – adds a pulse to the signal
- NOISE – adds noise to the signal
- WAVE – mixes between sine- and square waveform
- BALLS – more fatness!
- MIDI trigger(note number an channel can be assigned freely)
- SWITCH trigger
- AUDIO trigger
- GATE voltage (dynamically)
- Width: ca. 210 mm
- Depth: ca. 145 mm
- Height: ca. 55 mm
- Weight: ca. 600 g