Versatile Quad LFO with awesome internal and external syncing capabilities.
The Vermona fourMulator is a digital quad-LFO module for eurorack compatible modular synthesizer and sound processing systems. Due to its ability to synchronize the modulators (LFOs) to each other or to an overall clock-reference, fourMulator is capable generating complex and rhythmic modulation structures.
Each modulator offers six wave forms: ascending and descending saw tooth, square, triangle, sine and random (sample & hold) with a frequency range between 0.05Hz (20 seconds) to approximately 100Hz. Each modulator offers waveform and trigger outputs, the latter sending an impulse with every new start of the selected waveform. Reset and CV inputs allow external parameter manipulation from other modules or from other modulators of the fourMulator itself.
All four modulators work independently but can be synchronized with each other. Each modulator can be individually synchronized to the left neighboring module or to a clock reference.
Two or more synchronized modulators always oscillate at the same frequency. However, a synchronized modulator can be phase-shifted by up to 180° (a half-cycle) to the clock reference. This allows easy creation of counter-rotating modulations. More complex modulations can be achieved using the CV input to manipulate phase shift.
With active clock synchronization, the corresponding modulators oscillate in reference to a common clock signal, but use individual clock-dividing factors. Again, advanced possibilities result from being able to manipulate clock division through the modules' CV inputs.
Both forms of synchronization can be combined. With one modulator being synchronized to a clock signal, it may as well serve as reference to the right neighboring modulator.
fourMulator integrates an internal clock generator. Its tempo can be assigned using a tap-tempo-button or by using an external clock-reference.
- Four Modulators (LFOs)
- LFOs can be synced to clock or to each other
- Six waveforms: saw up, saw down, square, triangle, sine, random (sample & hold)
- Frequency range from 0.05Hz to approximately 100Hz
- Speed control acts as clock divider when synced to external clock
- Each LFO has waveform and trigger outputs
- Each LFO has reset and CV inputs
Questions on FourMulator Quad LFO - 34HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- 34 HP
- CV Outputs range between +5 and -5 volts for a total range of 10 volts
- Triggers and clock impulses are output with 12 volts with positive slope and 50ms duration
- The reset and clock inputs accept signals ranging between 3.5 and 12 volts