The Verbos Electronics ‘Multi-Envelope’ is a dual envelope generator Eurorack module divided into two sections, one at the top and one at the bottom. The “Gate” and “Trigger” Inputs on the left are where sources can be plugged in to turn on the Envelopes. A “Trigger” simply starts the envelope at the beginning and lets it run through completely. A “Gate” holds the envelope on the sustain stage as long as it’s high. These inputs may be used together or separately to get the re-trigger characteristic desired. The button is a manual gate control.
While the Envelope plays, multiple shapes are available at the right. In each envelope, delay attack decay sustain release, attack hold decay sustain release, and delay attack hold release are available. The upper envelope adds attack decay attack sustain release (a unique echo type envelope shape) and “Stage Outputs” which are gates that go high while each stage is active. Both envelopes have an “End Pulse”, which is a 10ms trigger that goes high when the envelope completes. The “End Pulse” can be patched to the “Trigger” input to loop the envelope.
The length of each stage is controlled by a red slider. The sustain level is controlled by the black slider. External voltages can be added to these controls via the jacks below the sliders. The “Shape” control changes the envelope from linear ramps to rc type curves as it is turned clockwise. Changing the “Shape” will not significantly change the length of the envelope.
- Dual Multi-Envelope Generator Module
- Trigger and Gate Inputs for Both Envelope Generators
- Manual Gate Button for Both Envelope Generators
- Shape Control for Both Envelope Generators
- Top Envelope Generator Outputs with LED Indication for each: End Pulse, DADsR, AHDsR, DAHR, ADAsR
- Bottom Envelope Generator Outputs with LED Indication for each: End Pulse, DADsR, AHDsR, DAHR
- Stage Outputs for Top Envelope (Gates that go high while each stage is active)
Questions on Multi Envelope - 22HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- 22 HP Width
- 26m Depth
- Current Draw: 70mA @ +12V, 30mA @ -12V