VCFs from Super Synthesis is a dual voltage-controlled State Variable Filter in Eurorack format. Each filter has 1 signal input, 2 control voltage inputs with one attenuverter, and 3 signal outputs: Lowpass, Highpass, and Bandpass.
When the resonance control is turned fully clockwise, the filter will self-oscillate, yielding a sine wave on the three outputs, 90 degrees out of phase with each other. The non attenuating CV input and bus connections are scaled for 1V per Octave response, so a keyboard or sequencer can provide keyboard tracking, or play the sine waves in tune.
VCFs’ signal inputs are DC coupled, so the filters can process both audio and control voltages. Great for making slewed and resonant envelopes and sequences
- Dual Filter - two in one.
- DC coupled inputs for filtering CV
- Two CV inputs for frequency cutoff - one tracks at 1v/oct
- CV bus available for behind-the-scenes patching
- Resonance self-oscillates for Sine Osc.
Questions on VCFs Dual Voltage Control Filter - 12HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 12 HP
- Depth: 22 mm
- Current Draw: 50mA @ +/-12V