Apollo Twin “Put Fairchild® & Neve® On Your Desktop” Promo. Hurry, offer ends December 31st!
Now through December, purchase and register a new Apollo Twin audio interface (USB or Thunderbolt) and you’ll be able to add the classic cohesion you hear on hit records with exclusive UAD plug-ins from Neve, Fairchild, and UA — absolutely FREE!
With its best in class resolution and Realtime UAD Processing, Apollo Twin USB sets the benchmark for desktop music production with Windows-based systems. This 2x6 USB 3 audio interface enable users to record with near-zero latency through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — beautifully merging classic analog tones with cutting-edge features.
With the lowest noise and highest dynamic range of any desktop interface, Apollo Twin USB provides users with stellar 24-bit/192 kHz sound and stunning clarity.Its premium mic preamps and best in class conversion mean rich three-dimensional recordings with incredible depth and punch. Digitally controlled analog monitor outputs give full resolution audio at any listening level — allowing users to create better mixes in real-world environments.
- Desktop 2x6 USB 3 audio interface with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing for tracking into vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines, Mic Preamps, and Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency
- USB 3.0 connection for easy connectivity on Windows-based recording systems
- Unison™ technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps
- Two premium mic/line preamps; two line 3-4 outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphones output
- Two digitally-controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to eight channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
Questions on Apollo Twin USB w/ DUO Processing (Win)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Sample rates up to 192 kHz* at 24-bit word length
- Up to 10 x 6 simultaneous input/output channels
- Two channels of analog-to-digital conversion via: Two balanced mic/line inputs, One Hi-Z instrument input
- Six channels of digital-to-analog conversion via: Digitally-controlled stereo monitor outputs, Stereo headphone outputsLine outputs 3-4
- Up to eight channels of digital inputs via: Eight channels ADAT optical with S/MUX for high sample rates, or, Two
- channels S/PDIF optical with sample rate conversion
- 64-bit device drivers
For a complete list of technical specifications visit: http://www.uaudio.com/interfaces/apollo-twin-usb.html