Apollo Twin “Put Fairchild® & Neve® On Your Desktop” Promo. Hurry, offer ends December 31st!
Now through December, purchase and register a new Apollo Twin audio interface (USB or Thunderbolt) and you’ll be able to add the classic cohesion you hear on hit records with exclusive UAD plug-ins from Neve, Fairchild, and UA — absolutely FREE!
The Apollo Twin W/ Solo Processing from Universal Audio is the pinnacle of desktop audio interfaces. Featuring best in class resolution, near zero latency, realtime UAD processing, and the ability to produce stunningly crisp three dimensional recordings, the Apollo Twin would fit right in as the centerpiece of any modern studio.
The Apollo Twin boasts the lowest noise ratio and highest dynamic range of any desktop interface on the market. With 24 bit/ 192 kHz sound and digitally controlled monitor outs, users can expect the absolute pinnacle of quality when tracking or listening in just about any environment.
- Desktop 2x6 Thunderbolt audio interface with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines,
- Mic Preamps, and Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency
- Thunderbolt connection for blazing-fast PCIe speed and rock-solid performance on modern Macs
- Unison™ technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps
- Two premium mic/line preamps; Two line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphones output
- Two digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to eight channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via Audio Units, VST, RTAS & AAX64 in all major DAWs
Questions on Apollo Twin Audio Interface w/ SOLO Processing (Mac)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Sample rates up to 192 kHz* at 24-bit word length
- Up to 10 x 6 simultaneous input/output channels
- Two channels of analog-to-digital conversion via:
- Two balanced mic/line inputs
- One Hi-Z instrument input
- Six channels of digital-to-analog conversion via:
- Digitally-controlled stereo monitor outputs
- Stereo headphone outputs
- Line outputs 3-4
- Up to eight channels of digital inputs via:
- Eight channels ADAT optical with S/MUX for high sample rates, or
- Two channels S/PDIF optical with sample rate conversion
- 64-bit device drivers
- PCIe audio drivers
For a full list of technical specs visit: http://www.uaudio.com/interfaces/apollo-twin.html