All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted.It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email within 1 business day.
The u-he ‘Diva’ stands for Dinosaur Impersonating Virtual Analogue. The Diva Virtual Analogue Synthesizer Plug-In is a game-changer featuring the oscillators, filters and envelopes closely modeled components found in some of the great monophonic and polyphonic synthesizers of yesteryear. Modules can be mixed and matched so users can build hybrids, but what sets Diva apart is the sheer authenticity of the analogue sound. This comes at the cost of quite a high CPU-hit, but the developers over at u-he think it was worth it: Diva is the first native software synth that applies methods from industrial circuit simulators (e.g. PSpice) in realtime. The behavior of zero-delay-feedback filters when pushed to the limit clearly demonstrates the advantages of this groundbreaking approach.
Check out more than 1200 presets. If user computer can handle it, try them in "Divine" mode!!
- DIVA Dinosaur Impersonating Virtual Analogue Synthesizer Plug-In
- Filters: This is where a LOT of Diva’s magic happens — Diva’s zero-delay-feedback filters set a very high standard of authenticity; Each filter type closely models a classic analogue hardware filter (or two): users can already choose between Ladder, Cascade, Multi-Mode, Bite… and more are planned!
- Envelopes: Two Envelopes, one for the output amp and the other general-purpose; Again, there is a choice of several different models based on classic hardware synthesizers — the characteristics of amp and filter envelopes within the same synthesizer often differ; this important detail has also been carefully modeled
- Mix & Match: All modules in the upper rack of Diva can be replace — send any of the oscillator models through any filter model to any amp/envelope model; the rack also offers highpass filter models (pre or post main filter) or feedback from output to input
- Effects: 3x Analogue Chorus, 2x Analogue Phaser, Plate Reverb, Stereo Analogue Delay, Rotary Speaker Emulations — The two effects are arranged in series; users can even use two plate reverbs, one after the other
- Multi-Core: The optional multi-threading feature lets Diva distribute her voices across multiple cores, so more voices can be played simultaneously without overloading the CPU
- Patches: Diva comes loaded with over 1,200 presets sorted into various categories — select a folder from the bottom left panel, then a preset form the main area
- Scope: Every Synth needs an Oscilloscope! Diva has a no-nonsense ‘scope that only requires two knobs — Frequency and Scale
- Trimmers: Diva shows her most esoteric side here as she saucily flashes those voice activity indicators! As well as detuning individual voices, a voice-specific offset is applied to Cutoff, Envelope Times, Pulse Width, and Glide
- Modifiers: Modulation processors including Rectify, Quantize, Multiply, Invert, Lag, Add modulation sources before using them — There are also several modulation options here that aren’t available in all the main panels (e.g. Filter Resonance, Feedback)
- Authentic, Unrivaled Analogue Sound
- Up to 40% less CPU-hit than version 1.0
- Multithreading support for modern CPUs - more polyphony, less overload
- Even bigger library of gorgeously organic presets
- Resizable editor window, alternative skins available shortly
- The essence of 7 or 8 vintage synths for about 1% of the cost
- NOTE: DIVA is *extremely* demanding on CPU — Despite exploiting all conceivable opportunities to make Diva run as fast as possible, the level of analogue simulation u-he put into her simply requires extraordinary CPU power (Even if the multicore/multi-threaded option works fine on user systems, please consider "freezing" tracks to lower the burden she puts on CPU. After all she's a Diva, and Divas have DEMANDS!)