Rane's TTM57mkII is the new version of the TTM57SL which was the first DJ mixer with comprehensive Serato integration and control. The TTM57mkII avoids a cluttered interface while still giving you a lot of control over Vinyl, CD or laptop mixing. The faders are magnetic for long wearing and low resistance. There are two USB ports for connecting two laptops, which makes it easy to transition from one set to another.
The TTM57mkII has 3-band EQs with kill switches on each band and lowpass to highpass filters on each deck as well. There are color LED backlit pads which indicate cue points or sample playback points in Serato software. The USB audio is high quality 24 bit and up to 96kHz sample rate.
- Dual USB 2.0 high-speed class-compliant audio and MIDI USB ports (No driver required on a Mac, High-performance ASIO driver for Windows)
- Ten record and ten playback channels per portSample rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz and 96 kHz
- Dedicated Serato DJ iZotope USB FX inserts for each deck
- Software color-coded silicone RGB back-lit pads
- Aux USB input dedicated to the SP-6 sampler
- 3 High/Low-Pass sweep filters for Decks 1, 2 and Aux
- Rane’s proprietary non-contact magnetic faders
Questions on TTM57mkII 2 Channel DJ Mixer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- USB audio 24bit 44.1kHz, 48kHz or 96kHz
- Size: 14"H x 10"W x 4"D
- Weight: 8 lb
- Power Requirement: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz 15W