TRSHMSTR, by WMD in collaboration with MSTRKRFT, is a filter and distortion circuit combo for dirtying up and EQing signals within the Eurorack realm. It provides two routing options, filter-distortion and distortion-filter, depending on how one wants to shape the tone. Each section can also be used independently.
The Filter section contains a bandpass filter with resonance up to self oscillation, with three different modes of feedback. The Flavor switch affects how the resonance responds to the incoming audio.
The Drive circuit is based on the Tube Screamer designs of the past but has been reworked to provide a gain over a wider range of frequencies. It also has a three position Flavor switch that changes the character of the drive circuit.
Perfect for pairing with drum machines or basslines!
- FLTR is a nasty and versatile band-pass filter
- Three resonance flavors change the character of FLTR’s feedback saturation.
- DRV section provides a wide range of overdrive tones.
- The HPF switch gives you control over the amount of lows allowed to enter the overdrive circuit.
- The DRV also has three unique flavor settings.
- CV control over frequency, resonance, gain, and tone.
- CV attenuverters for both FREQ and GAIN control.
- LED indicators for frequency, resonance, gain, and tone
- KEY IN for filter tracking.
Questions on TRSHMSTR Filter / Distortion Module
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Width: 12HP
- Max Depth: 25mm
- Power: 56mA@ +12V , 53mA@ -12V , 0mA@ +5V