All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number
The Rayblaster from Tone2 is a radically different and new approach to synthesis, featuring a proprietary method called Impulse Modeling Synthesis. IMS uses short bursts of energy to generate complex sounds and create unique timbres and sounds not possible on traditional synthesizers. With this new form of synthesis and the ability to import waveforms and filter characteristics, as well as resynthesize sampled sounds, the sonic possibilities are truly massive.
- A revolutionary new method of synthesis
- Access to completely new sonic territory
- High-end sound quality with low CPU usage
- Sounds more detailed, appealing, fat and louder than conventional synths
- Allows for Independent control over pitch, timing and timbre
- Filter import: Mimic filters of other synthesizers or create your own fantasy filters.
- Resynthesis allows easy import & manipulation of your own sounds
- Huge sonic range and very flexible
- Easy to use & fun to play
- Over 500 ready-to-use sounds created by professional designers
- Psychoacoustic processing
Questions on Rayblaster IMS Soft Synth
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- PC: Windows XP / ME / 7 / 8 / 10 / Vista (32 bit or 64 bit)
- MAC: Mac OSX 10.5 or higher
- PC formats: 32-bit VSTi, 64-bit VSTi, 32 bit standalone, 64 bit standalone
- Mac formats: 32-bit VSTi, 64-bit VSTi, 32-bit Audiounit, 64-bit Audiounit