Titan modules are elements from the Titan Capsule. They are sound generators built to recreate the sound of Titan haze. These transistors made oscillators have a wide range and a very particular sound. 2 TITAN modules will create deep and vibrant basses.
With the knob densité des brumes, the sound will be shaped through Titan’s haze from deep basses to high pitches. The titan transistors generate a very particular sound with a base frequency of +/-15 semi-tones from 1Hz à 6kHz.
Switch -2>0 : multiplies the density of the haze by -2. This will have a direct impact on the sound and make it 2 octaves lower.
Mod2 0>10 is the amount of frequency modulation of mod2 input.
- SYNC : Soft Synchronisation
- MLI : Pulse width modulation input ENTREE CT : 1 Volt/octave frequency control input, - also available on the DOEPFER 16 pin Ribbon cable.
- MOD2 Second frequency modulation input
- SCIE: Waw wave output
- CARREE: Square wave output
Questions on Titan Discrete Oscillator - 5HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Metal pot, panel mounted, screwed
- 5HP Width
- +12v: 8mA Current Draw
- -12v: 6mA Current Draw
- VCO rocks! Review by Randy
- This oscillator is deep. Review by Randy