Tiptop Z-DSP Spring Waves
Tiptop Audio’s Spring Waves card is a strange and unusual addition to the Z-DSP lineup. Spring Waves brings waveguide and physical modeling synthesis to whatever patch it is included in. The card is essentially a collection of excitable resonators that can be triggered by shorter pulses or longer spans of audio.
The card’s waveguide programs are both monophonic and polyphonic, feature CV’able Pitch and Dampening parameters, and can be used to create sounds ranging from strings to odd resonances.
The physical modeling programs are inspired by a hanging string balanced by a weight. Users can alter the point of suspension, as well as the amount of force exerted on the weight at the opposite end of the spring. This results in strange harmonic filtrations, generations, and much more.
Z-DSP Spring Waves
- Six waveguide algorithms for advanced Karplus-Strong techniques
- Unique Double Waveguide offers two independently pitched waveguides with interrelated feedback lines
- Two polyphonic modes offer chord generation from external impulses
- Two unique physical spring models for peculiar waveshaping and excitation techniques
Questions on Z-DSP Spring Waves Card
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Compatible with TipTop Audio Z-DSP module