TipTop's Z-DSP Clocked Delays card provides eight distinct stereo delays that share one critical feature: they are all syncable to an external clock. Turning the Z-DSP's second CV input into a clock input means that Z-DSP's repeats can now follow you. And of course, the analog feedback path and variety of CV inputs allows everything from dotted-eighth pings to glitchy chaos.
Featuring both single and dual delay line programs, Clocked Delays offers a variety of ways to produce rhythmic multitap trails with various schemes of feedback and rate control. Many programs feature filters in the feedback path, creating trails that vary in color as they continue.
And of course, irregular clocking, external feedback, and healthy doses of voltage control turn Z-DSP + Clocked Delays into a gnarly, glitchy noise machine. An incredibly powerful card for an incredibly powerful module, Clocked Delays takes your Z-DSP to new territory.
- Eight clocked delay programs
- Single-delay line programs with max 1000ms delay time
- Dual-delay line programs with max 500ms delay time
- Many programs with controllable filters in delay lines for colored trails
- Good for everything from rhythmic ping-pong to glitch feedback malfunctions
Questions on Z-DSP Clocked Delays Card
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Compatible with TipTop Audio Z-DSP module