TipTop's new Chorus card is a new way for Z-DSP to add width, subtle shimmer, and extreme seasickness to your modular synth. Featuring eight algorithms emulating some of the most praised synth choruses (think Dimension D, Solina Ensemble, and more), the Z-DSP Chorus card is an awesome way to thicken up your sound.
Most programs feature 18-24 millisecond delay times for traditional chorusing, but the card also features a Dual Flanger program with shorter delay times for proper flanger swoosh. Most programs also feature built-in LFOs with variable rate and depth for controlling delay time, creating the undulating detuned effect that gives a good chorus its character. Of course, some of the fun lies in external feedback and extreme modulation as well...
If underwater shimmer, jet swoosh, string machine pads, undulating waves, or just plain thick detuning are your cup of tea, the Z-DSP shimmer card offers eight new ways to have an awesome time.
- Eight chorus settings modeled after classic devices
- Includes Dual Flanger mode for proper jet swoosh
- Built-in LFO for delay time with controllable rate and depth in most programs
- Great for subtle room sounds, thick detuning, or extreme wobbly unease
Questions on Z-DSP Chorus Card
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Compatible with TipTop Audio Z-DSP module