The Flying Bus Board Cable from Tiptop Audio extends the capabilities of the uZEUS power supply. This spare cable allows for the connection of 5 extra modules.
uZEUS w/ Quick Fit Terminals (NO PSU)
The uZEUS with Quick Fit Terminals is a power supply module for Eurorack synthesizers in a compact 4HP. It features four space terminals for connection to rigid bus boards such as the ZEUS Passive Bus Board.
The uZEUS is a combination of linear and switching technology that affords 1000mA at +12V, and 170mA at +5V. It connects to a +15DC wall adapter.
PSU and Flying Bus Boards not included.
- Tiptop Audio uZEUS Micro Power Supply with Quick Fit Terminals
- Smallest and most powerful power supply available for its size — 4HP
- Features 4 standard spade terminals to connect to rigid bus boards like the ZEUS Passive Bus Board
- Mixes Linear and Switching Power technology to produce 1000mA at +12V, 500mA at -12V, and 170mA at +5V
- Uses a standard +15VDC non-regulated wall adapter for power (Note: Power Supply is not included)
Questions on uZEUS w/ Quick Fit Terminals (NO PSU)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Modular Micro Power Supply with Quick Fit Terminals
- 4 HP Width
- Produces: 1000mA @ +12V, 500mA @ -12V, 170mA @ +5V
- Uses a standard 15V DC Center-Positive 2000mA non-regulated wall adapter
- Note: Power Supply is not included