The uZEUS with is a power supply module for Eurorack synthesizers in a compact 4HP. It features four space terminals for connection to rigid bus boards such as the ZEUS Passive Bus Board.
The uZEUS is a combination of linear and switching technology that affords 1000mA at +12V, and 170mA at +5V. It connects to a +15DC wall adapter.
Tiptop’s uZEUS Passive Bus Board contains 14 standard connections for Eurorack modules. Although the board is labeled as “Passive”, it produces up to 220mA of +5V from its own built-in regulator.
This board will not work with the Zeus Studio Bus and does not include a PSU.
- Tiptop Audio uZEUS Micro Power Supply with Flying Bus Boards
- Smallest and most powerful power supply available for its size — 4HP
- Features 2 Ribbon Bus Boards — Just plug in and play
- Mixes Linear and Switching Power technology to produce 1000mA at +12V, 500mA at -12V, and 170mA at +5V
- Uses a standard +15VDC non-regulated wall adapter for power (Note: Power Supply is not included)
Questions on uZEUS w/ Flying Busboard (NO PSU)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Modular Micro Power Supply with Flying Bus Boards
- 4 HP Width
- Produces: 1000mA @ +12V, 500mA @ -12V, 170mA @ +5V
- Uses a standard 15V DC Center-Positive 2000mA non-regulated wall adapter
- Note: Power Supply is not included