The Tiptop Audio and Valhalla DSP ‘Halls Of Valhalla’ is a reverb Z-DSP cartridge featuring a collection of 8 Voltage-Controlled reverb algorithms for the Tiptop Audio Z-DSP module.
The cartridge contains 8 original reverb algorithms, custom designed for the Z-DSP and the Eurorack environment. Voltage-control over reverb decay, tone, and modulation allows the user to create reverbs ranging from small rooms to large halls to near-infinite decays. The reverbs in the Halls Of Valhalla are arranged in order of perceived size, from small to big to huge to uncomfortably enormous!
The Halls Of Valhalla brings the artifacts of fixed point digital signal processing to the forefront, resulting in a thickness and warmth that evokes the classic digital gear of the 1970s through the early 1990s. The goal of the algorithms is not to evoke physical environments, but rather to create unreal spaces that range from subtle to bombastic, from light to dark, with a lushness that turns simple input sounds into rich orchestral washes. The Halls Of Valhalla brings the Valhalla DSP aesthetics into the hardware world: Minimalist interface, Maximalist sound.
- Tiptop Audio and Valhalla DSP Halls Of Valhalla Reverb Z-DSP Cartridge
- A Collection of 8 Voltage-Controlled Reverb Algorithms
- 8 Original Reverb Algorithms Custom-Designed for the Z-DSP and the Eurorack Environment
- Program 1: Room
- Program 2: Chamber
- Program 3: Plate
- Program 4: EnsembleVerb
- Program 5: Cathedral
- Program 6: Nilfheim
- Program 7: Asgard
- Program 8: Ginnungagap
- Designed to work with the strengths of the Z-DSP and tailored towards electronic music
Questions on Halls Of Valhalla Reverb Z-DSP Cartridge
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Voltage Controlled Digital Reverb Algorithm Collection
- Tiptop Audio and Valhalla DSP Z-DSP Cartridge