The Animodule ‘TikTok’ Clock Divider / Multiplier is a compact clocking module that is capable of multiplying and dividing clock signals simultaneously. No need for selectable jumper settings and either/or decisions.
TikTok can multiply (x2, x3, x4, x5, x6) and divide (/2, /3, /4, /5, /6) simultaneously on all 10 outputs.
There are two different counting methods for the divider section, between which you can select with the red M/M button: a musical and a mathematical one. After a reset the musical method emits an impulse at each divider output at the first clock, the "one" and then starts counting. The mathematical method starts counting immediately and emits a pulse at the /x output not before the x-th impulse.
- Direct Outputs for 5 Multipliers and 5 Divisors
- Buffered Inputs
- Opamp Based Comparator Circuitry
- Takes any signal above +1.1V
- Reset signal sets divider back to “one”
- The Multiplication Outputs 25MS Trigger pulses
- Length of divided clocks dependent on input signal’s Pulse Width
Questions on TikTok Clock Divider Multiplier - 4HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- 4 HP Width
- 38mm Depth
- +12V: 40mA Average Current Draw, 80mA Peak Current Draw
- -12V: 9mA Average Current Draw, 17mA Peak Current Draw