Based on a pair of PT2399 chips The Jellyfish is a double delay with modulation options capable of a wide variety of sounds. Analog passive filters, CV inputs, two LFOs, infinite feedback switch, xdelay function, “dry” and “wet” controls, pseudo-stereo (1 in-2 outs) or mono mixed sound makes this delay machine a versatile tool for your live set or your studio. From simple delay lines to crazy modulated stereo sounds.
- Controls for delay time, fine tune of delay time, and feedback for each delay channel.
- Both delays have an independent LFO attached with rate controls, a wave shape switch, and depth amount.
- Mix controls include Wet amount and Dry amount for both channels with a parallel or series switch, as well as a bypass switch.
- The XDelay switch sends the output of delay 1 into the input of delay 2, giving a double delay-line for complex rhythmic delays. It is necessary to turn on the feedback pot of the secondary delay line to activate this feature. The feedback pot acts as a level knob for the 2nd delay.
- The Infinite switch places the feedback level to maximum.
- CV inputs for both Delay Time controls. When patched into the CV input, the LFO is deactivated. CV inputs accept positive DC signals, i.e. 0 to +5V.
- One input to two outputs for pseudo-stereo effects.
Questions on The Jellyfish Dual Desktop Delay
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Power: Accepts 9V DC power with the center Negative. This unit consumes 60mA, use a power supply with 100-200 mA.
- Dimensions: 7.4" x 4.7" x 1.3"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Case: Painted Black Aluminum