“Architecturally” create your own rig in seconds. You can easily achieve the most sought-after tube amp sounds, and entirely new ones as well. Choose amplifier type, modification and speaker cabinet/mic placement configurations. You can easily mix and match specific sound characteristics in ways that would otherwise be physically improbable, probably impractical and definitely not cost effective. The GT2 is a truckload of great amps in a single, simple pedal. Knob controls fine tune the sound for any application. DRIVE adjusts the overall amount of gain and overdrive. LEVEL adjusts the output level, without altering any tonal characteristics. The on-board active tone controls compensate for the limited range of guitar speaker cabinets and combos, offering optimum control in any situation.
- Toggle Controls for Mic, Mod, and Amp controls
- Mic: Classic - distant mic'ing without ambience; Center - close mic'ing at the center of a speaker
- cone; Off-Axis - close mic'ing at the edge of a speaker cone
- Mod: Clean - which gives you a stock tube amp set-up; Hi Gain - provides an extra gain stage; Hot-
- Wired - scooped-out midrange for that sizzling, over-the-edge quality
- Amp: Tweed - Fender style; British - Marshall style; California - Mesa Boogie style
Questions on SansAmp GT2 Guitar Amp Modeling Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 4.75" c 2.0"
- Weight: 12oz
- Utilizes standard 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional power supply