The Pittsburgh Modular System 10.1+ Synthesizer is an expandable version of the System 10.1. Housed in our larger Cell desktop case, the System 10.1+ has room to grow. The additional space allows a nearly infinite number of expansion options. The included black plastic blank panel can be easily trimmed as new modules are added to keep the case looking clean. Just like the System 10.1, the System 10.1+ offers direct access to a wide array of modern, analog monosynth sounds. Without a single patch cable, floor shaking bass and aggressive leads are just a few knob tweaks away. Plugging in a few patch cables opens the Pittsburgh Modular System 10.1+ Synthesizer to complex experimentation by offering unlimited control over both the modulation and audio signal paths. All of the elements of a classic voltage controlled, analog modular synth are available as an open, patchable, modern synthesizer.
- Complex Waveform Generator: Standard Tri, Squ, and Saw waves available as well as a sub oscillator and our new blade wave.
- Lopass Gate: 3 modes of operation: Low Pass Filter mode, VCA mode, and Lopass Gate mode.
- Housed in Cell  desktop case.
Questions on System 10.1 Plus Expandable Semi-Modular Synth
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Power: Mains Adapter
- Oscillators: LFO module, Complex Waveform Oscillator module
- Inputs: Patch connections
- Outputs: Patch connections, 1/4" jack
- Dimensions: 495 x 64 x 140