The ‘Ratatak’ Distortion Pedal is Synthrotek’s version of the classic RAT pedal that goes well beyond a clone, in fact Synthrotek have included 3 of the MOST POPULAR mods ON BOARD. Switching between these mods is very easy.
The Ratatak RAT Clone Complete Pedal gets users that classic gritty tone with a lot of options for taking the RAT sound beyond! Despite being a clone, Synthrotek have designed these PCBs as close to the raved-about original with the most popular boutique pedal mods on-board.
- 4 controls - Volume, Drive, Filter, and R-Tone - to customize tone
- Volume sets the output level, Drive lets users determine the signal gain, Filter dials in the high frequency response, and R-Tone turns up bass frequencies from clean to fuzzy grit
- DIP Switch Diode Clipping - On-board 4PST DIP Switch selects between 4 different clipping diodes to drastically alter the sound; Turn on the stock version 1N4148s, LEDs, Germanium diodes, or none at all with flick of a little switch - Tons to tweak!
- PCB is designed around the original RAT tone IC, the LM308 single op amp, for the vintage tone; The updated version of the RAT line of pedals uses an inferior-sounding OP07DP op amp IC — Get the vintage tone!
- 3PDT switch layout allows for true bypass switching and the LED indicator gives users a visual cue when the RAT Distortion Pedal Clone circuit is engaged and using power
- Dual power supplies (9V Battery and +9V DC =>200mA Center Negative DC Adapter Power Supplies) allow users to have the battery as backup or as the main power
- Input jack switching - No instrument cable plugged in, no power used — Save life on your expensive batteries!
Questions on Ratatak Distortion Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- True Bypass Switching
- 9V DC Center-Negative BOSS style wall-wart (Not Included) or 9V DC Battery
- Handmade in Portland, Oregon