Synthrotek is pleased to offer a complete line of eurorack synthesizer modules, power, cases and accessories in both complete units kits and panels & pcbs. We now offer a very complete analog modular monophonic voice with many accompanying utility modules. This new complete voice is the product of a collaboration with synth guru George Mattson, who now joins us in releasing our new MST (Mattson – Synthrotek) line of premium modules.
The MST Dual 2164 VCA is a precision AC (audio) & DC (gate triggers or control voltage) Voltage Controlled Amplifier in 6HP. Each channel has a linear or exponential response switch, the exponential resulting in a “poppier” response. Adjustable output level and bleed if you want to mix in your unaffected source audio. Butters your toast all the way to the edge.
- Two identical VCA circuits
- Capable of AC and DC signal processing
- Linear and Exponential response select switch
- CV input (1:1 input-output ratio at 5VDC CV input)
- Signal Input
- CV 1 normalled to CV 2
- Signal 1 normalled to Signal 2
- Bleed level adjustment per channel
Questions on MST Dual 2164 VCA - 6HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Current draw: V+ max 20mA, V- max 17.5mA
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: 3.5 cm (1.75 in)