The Synthrotek ‘Mean Screamer’ Overdrive pedal goes way beyond a typical tube screamer clone with a couple of great mods. Synthrotek are using an original 4558 OP-AMP IC to give it that beautiful classic boost.
Main Controls include Gain, Tone, and Level with Additional BROWN and HI Mods. The Brown Tone Mod gives the Mean Screamer extra BEEF and CHUNK. The HI Mod is a High End Boost Mod that is effective for solos, etc.
- Tube Screamer Clone Overdrive Pedal with Mods On-Board
- Gain, Tone, and Level Controls
- BROWN — Brown Tone Mod with ON/OFF Switch gives this tube screamer clone EXTRA BEEF and CHUNK!
- HI — High End Boost Mod — Adds extra high end that sticks out in solos, etc
- No POP — A former version of the Mean Screamer had a loud pop when the foot switch was pressed; no longer!
- LED Indication
- Reverse Polarity Protection — If user plugs in a center-positive adapter the circuit will not fry
- Takes a standard BOSS style 9V DC Center-Negative Adapter with a 2.1mm Barrel (Not Included)
- Handmade and Quality Checked in the USA by skilled Synthrotek Technicians in Portland, Oregon
Questions on Mean Screamer Overdrive Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- True Bypass Switching
- 9V DC Center-Negative BOSS style wall-wart (Not Included) or 9V DC Battery
- Handmade in Portland, Oregon