Like the idea of designing your own keyboard synthesizer? With the Super37 Keyboard Skiff, you can design your own synth using eurorack synth modules.
The Super37 features a single row that can fit up to 104hp of eurorack modules. The keyboard has a range of 3 octaves and comes with a Super Keyscan module and Tip Top Audio power supply.
The Super Keyscan module provides 1 volt per octave, gate, trigger, and velocity outputs, as well as analog glide and a three way octave switch that gives you a total of five octaves.
- 1 volt per octave control voltage output (0-5V)
- Trigger with ~1ms 5V pulse upon key press
- Gate 5V while any key is held
- Velocity CV output (0-5V)
- 3 position octave switch
- Glide amount applied to volt per octave output
- Dark Stain wood sides
Questions on Super37 Dark Stain Keyboard Skiff
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Black anodized aluminum
- Stained walnut end cheeks
- Hand assembled and built tough by the Super team.