The Harmonic Antagonizer is not a traditional fuzz box. There’s no reverence for 1960s tradition here. No Germanium transistors. No NOS carbon film resistors. If you think fuzz should be smooth, or warm, or velvety… or polite then this ain’t for you. The Harmonic Antagonizer is a cold heartless sonic butcher.
The fuzz moniker is really inadequate. Being a non-traditional effect few familiar references will prepare you for the experience of the Harmonic Antagonizer. It turns any instrument in to a noise machine.
- Fuzz and glitch oscillator create a wide variety of out of this world tones.
- Fuzz circuit is constantly pushing and pulling the oscillator to related frequencies.
- Envelope and manual control of oscillator frequency for a huge range of sounds.
Questions on The Harmonic Antagonizer Fuzz Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Powered by a 9 volt battery or a regulated 9-18 DC adaptor with a negative center 2.1mm barrel style plug
- The unit can be powered up to 18 volts with no risk of damage
- Higher voltages will push the oscillator range higher and make the output louder
- If using a “daisy chain” power supply, all other pedals MUST be negative ground
- Current draw is less than 15mA
- Length 4.4″ X Width 2.3″ X Height 1.0″Input impedance- 1M
- Die-cast metal enclosures for durability