The Subdecay Prometheus DLX is a digitally controlled, all analog filter pedal to end all filter pedals. With it one can have autowah, envelope filter, step filter, random sample/hold filter and pixilated filter effects all in one mighty little pedal.
Featuring a filter sweep that extends beyond the frequencies of the guitar, the Subdecay Prometheus DLX is perfect for bass and keyboards as well and features lowpass, bandpass, and highpass filtering.
Based on the original Prometheus, the Subdecay Prometheus Dlx is a re-imagining, or rather a reach beyond, that features more resonance, tap tempo, and a dry signal blend as well as the ability to run at up to 18 volts for extended headroom.
That’s not all though, the Subdecay Prometheus DLX also features an expression pedal input that is mapped to different non-envelope functions depending on the effect. It also has 9 basic functions for a plethora of envelope effects. When you’re ready to get your funk on, check out the Subdecay Prometheus DLX. There just isn’t another envelope effect that can keep up.
- True Bypass
- 9 Functions
- Analog Envelope
- Trigger LFO
- Manual LFO
- Warp LFO
- Pixelated LFO
- Envelope Trigger
- Envelope -> LFO Manual
- Envelope -> LFO
- Expression Pedal Input
- 9-18VDC Operation
Questions on Prometheus DLX Deluxe Auto-Filter Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Powered by an external regulated 9VDC to 18VDC adaptor with a negative center 2.1mm barrel style plug
- Power supply is not included
- If using a “daisy chain” power supply all other pedals MUST be negative ground
- Current draw is less than 100mA
- Length 4.7″ x Width 3.7″ x Height 1.2″
- Input impedance- 1M
- Output impedance- Less than 1K
- The Prometheus DLX is hand made in Oregon
- Die cast metal enclosures for durability
- 3PDT switches for true bypass switching
- Red/Green LED indicator
- Three-year limited warranty