Beautifully stained hardwood double row eurorack case. A compact desktop enclosure with 96hp of space and plenty of power available for both analog and digital modules.
The eurorack modular ecosystem is expanding faster than ever and manufacturers are constantly pushing eurorack cases and power supplies to the limits. What started as a power supply designed to drive primarily analog synthesizers has transformed into a supply that needs to simultaneously meet the unique demands of sensitive analog circuitry, power hungry digital processors, and ground sensitive user interface modules.
Up to 3x the amount of clean power available in cases from other brands. Pittsburgh Modular engineers tested countless combinations utilizing different types of wood, joints, adhesives, assembly techniques, and hardware to ensure that Structure cases are as durable as they are beautiful.
- 1.5A Amps of Clean +12v Power
- 1.5A Amps of Clean -12v Power
- 1 Amp of Clean +5v Power
- Custom Power Board with 6 Keyed Eurorack Power Headers Per Row, 12 Power Headers Total
- External On-off Power Button
- Universal DC Adapter with IEC Power Connector Works Anywhere
Structure EP-96 Enclosure
- All Hardwood Construction (No cheap plastic here)
- Double 48hp Rows
- Edge to Edge Rail Design Reduces Gaps Between Modules and the Side of the Case
- 9 Smooth Sliding Square Nuts Per Rail (Holds up to 18 modules)
- Beautifully Hand-Stained Hardwood
Questions on Structure EP-96 Eurorack Enclosure
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- External Depth: 11 1/2”
- External Height: 3 3/4”
- External Width: 10 1/2”
- Internal Depth Above Power Supply: 2 3/16”
- Internal Depth Above Nothing: 2 3/4”